Successful employee listening programs keep lines of communication open before, during and after surveys take place. We’ve put together some timetable tips, that will keep your survey program on track through the whole listening process.
- How and when to announce your survey
- How to communicate information on response rates
- Reminders for managers and employees
- Survey extension communications
- The right time and way to send a thank you
These survey tips are available as a free infographic download. Keep it handy when you are rolling out your next survey program to keep the listening channels running smoothly.
More CultureIQuarterly Reports:
- Coronavirus Help: CultureIQ offers free Virus Protection Assessment Survey
- All Buzz, No Crickets: 7 ways to make survey requests more enticing
- Human Expertise: How it can save your survey
- Ask a Strategist: Our expert answers your questions about culture, strategy