Five decades of research and experience uncovered the core elements of culture that when combined correctly can propel business growth and enhance company success.
The approach we’ve derived from our experience embeds expertise in every level of data gathering and action planning to ensure momentum toward the optimal culture to meet your business goals.
Our unique framework and approach, which flexes to your specific growth requirements, delivers solutions both seamlessly and affordably.
Our customers have always been, are and will continue to be our inspiration. Our commitment to them is to adapt to their needs, offer cutting-edge solutions and provide unrivaled support.
Tony is a product-focused and customer obsessed leader with a long track record of bringing new ideas to complex markets while building high performing and collaborative teams.
We Embrace Individuality
- We value real connection with each other. We invest in authentic, deep, and meaningful working relationships.
- “I can be myself here.” Our hiring approach is designed to add to our community; we’re not just looking to find more people like us.
- Our work is serious – but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We value fun and humor; we respectfully debate ideas without offending one other.
We Look Ahead And Never Settle
- We anticipate what else we can do to help. We are constantly attentive, aware and scanning for opportunities to do more for the people we work with and for.
- We are thoughtful. We creatively seek out well-constructed solutions to problems; we don’t shoot from the hip.
We Figure It Out Together
- We are learners. We are curious and hungry for feedback.
- We ask others when we don’t have the answer. Shunning help results in longer time to act, and usually results in a weaker solution.
- We are decisive. People pay us for our expertise; we are never afraid to share that expertise and be definitive in our recommendations.
The journey to CultureIQ is a tale of two cultures. The first, a world-renowned research and consulting organization with decades of insight. The other, a modern technology company providing a flexible platform to measure and activate culture initiatives.
Together, with a common belief that culture drives business transformation, we became one of the world’s leading culture management company– creating exceptional client experiences and proving culture is a competitive advantage.
Our Clients Say
“This is exactly what we need right now. Thank you.”Jackie Hazan
VP of People and Operations, EditShare, on the CultureIQ Coronavirus Business Resilience Survey
All of our business metrics are doing exceptionally well, and I think that definitely aligns with helping us shift the culture and remove a lot of the bureaucracy and process inefficiency, and give people the tools they need to do their job. We’ve seen the result and the impact on our top and bottom lines.Narelle Beurle
Head of Organisational Development & Change/CitiPower and Powercor
“I’ve already started seeing a really big shift – our people have a much better sense of how they’re doing, which helps us shift to a performance culture. We can resolve issues as they happen, and ultimately that leads to a higher performing business – we can do better financially and have happier people in the process.”Sam Watson
CEO, Southern Spars Group
“CultureIQ always helps come up with solutions to our issues and consults with us about what works for other companies like us. …I would recommend. And that is because of the people who work there. They are very accommodating, professional, responsive and knowledgeable.”
In 2020, CultureIQ was ranked one of the top 50 small & midsize firms for professional development.
In 2019, CultureIQ’s 11 awards included Best Company Culture among small & midsize firms.
In 2018 CultureIQ ranked 7th on Comparably’s ‘Best Company for Women,’ small & midsize list.