Talent @ Work: Cultures for Success
When: October 16, 2019: 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM and October 17, 2019 7:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Where: Grand Hyatt, 109 E 42nd St., New York, NY 10017
The WorkBeyond Summit is a multi-industry and cross-cultural conversation, that explores barriers, trends, and innovative solutions to tackling workplace culture for the purpose of securing and sustaining top talent.
An inclusive culture is the driving force behind success within an organization. It is also what helps to attract and retain talent at all levels. But in our increasingly polarized society, how can organizations strike the right balance of what it will take to create a workplace of belonging? Is there a perfect blend of benefits, technology, and D&I/HR initiatives that can create a thriving culture of engaged, committed, and successful employees? Join us to find out and more!
The 2019 WorkBeyond Summit will delve into these unique and ongoing workplace challenges, and aim to build up environments of true inclusion and advancement through solutions and best practices. Don’t miss this two-day Summit of key data findings, important takeaways, and strategic next step solutions for making your organization the best place to work.
Sessions will feature data, case studies, workshops, strategies, and trends on:
- Holistic Benefits for increased talent engagement and retention
- Generational workforce trends and that evolving notion of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Technology’s impact and influence over the way we work, and how to leverage it
- D&I, culture competence, and communication for building true inclusion
- Engaging men around women’s leadership development and skill-building
- Innovative approaches to health & wellness, inclusive of mental, financial, and more
Cathy Maraist, Head of Culture Solutions at CultureIQ, will also be speaking at this event!
Who Should Attend
ALL leaders and team members who play critical roles regionally, nationally, or on a global scale in helping shape their workplace culture, or helping their workforce seize opportunities to achieve their best, including professionals and practitioners with responsibility in:
- Employee engagement
- Diversity & inclusion
- Learning & development
- Employer of choice
- Health & Wellness
- Human capital and HR
- Talent and workforce development
- Total rewards
- Talent Acquisition leaders
- ERG leaders
- Individual Conference Registration (includes dinner ticket) – $2,195
- Awards Luncheon Individual Ticket Only (Day 2) – $650
- Government/Non-Profit Conference Registration (includes dinner ticket) – $1,525
- Dinner ticket only – $815
To register and learn more, click here!
Join the Conversation
#WorkBeyond, #WM100Best, @_WMMedia_