“Friends help each other”
This event will be a leadership dinner for HR executives, focused on sharing HR expertise at the highest level. It will help make connections, friendships, and grow your network.
When: August 21st from 6:15 PM – 10:00 PM
Where: Ritz Carlton, 181 Peachtree Street N.E, Atlanta, GA 30303
Having a powerful network is the single most important asset in having a successful career. So, I’ve created an environment based on the idea of ‘breaking bread’ that allows all attendees to develop meaningful relationships based on shared values and personality.
- Maximum engagement
- Minimum investment
- Collaborate on ideas, techniques, and strategies
- Explore new opportunities
- Enjoy a 3 course meal completely free of charge
- Laugh, share, and enjoy the company
- Make incredible new friends!
Learn more about the event here!