The North American HR Executive Summit brings together the “who’s who” of industry executives, cutting edge service and solution providers, and media partners from across North America to network, benchmark, share, and learn real-world solutions to universal challenges that face every HR professional in their daily work.
CultureIQ’s Jennifer Stoll, Principal Culture Strategist, will be leading the following Workshop on January 28th at 11:35 am
Go Beyond Engagement – Transform Your Culture into Competitive Advantage
- Architect the most effective culture based on your specific strategic objective.
- Assess where your culture is today relative to where you need it to be in the future.
- Activate custom programs and employees to not only withstand disruption but to become a disruptor in your market.
Agenda at a Glance
- Workforce Evaluation and Development
- Supporting Top Performers
- Building a Dynamic Workforce
- Leadership and Talent Acquisition – Training Tomorrows Leaders
- Latest Advances in Technology
- Bridging Gaps Between HR Executives and Senior Management
- Global HR Strategy